Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Exercise Ernie's Week in Mrs. C's Class!

Hi everyone,

I can't believe how much fun I am having at North Park! I have learned so much about eating healthy foods and exercising already! This week Mrs. C's kindergarten and first grade students took amazing care of me! They were so excited when I arrived! They promised that they would teach me about healthy snacks and they did! (more to come on that later.....) I was allowed to go to PE class with the students and Mrs. R. was teaching the boys and girls about different ways to go over and under o-b-s-t-a-c-l-e-s. That's a big word that means something in your way! This is a picture of me under one of them!











We had a great time! I got so much exercise during PE class that I needed a nap when I got back to the classroom! How do the boys and girls DO this so well? I guess they have had a lot of practice! On Fitness Friday we DANCED! Everyone at North Park loves to dance! I have learned that it is good exercise! We went to the gymnasium for Fitness Friday and Mrs. R. taught us how to do the Peanut Butter and Jelly Dance! If you don't know it I am sure that the boys and girls can teach you because they did an awesome job! I LOVE Healthy Highway! I wonder what my next adventure will be?

Love, Exercise Ernie