Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Courageous Carlos and Courageous Cassie Arrive!

Hi everyone,
   We had an amazing week at North Park last week!  Well, now that I think about it, it seems that EVERY week is amazing!  We had a Healthy Highway assembly last week!  I love to go to the assemblies because the boys and girls and all of the adults are always eager to learn!  We have FUN too!  This month we are going to travel down PRIDE PATH.   We learned to take pride in our work, the "fuel" that we put in our "engines", and our physical fitness and health!  Did you know that Pride is also a word that means a group of lions?  I learned that at the assembly!  We have some new friends to help us with Courage and we met them at the assembly!  They are lions and they have lots of COURAGE!  Their names are Courageous Carlos and Courageous Cassie! They are going to help us recognize students who show courage and also help us solve some problems with "Courage Grams"!  Miss H. calls all of us "The Pride of North Park"!  I've said it before, but I will say it again....... I LOVE Healthy Highway!
Love, Fitness Frankie (Exercise Ernie Too!)