Monday, October 31, 2011

Exercise Ernie's Adventure in Mrs. B's Class!

Hi everyone,
After my fun and exciting field trip to the Walkway Over the Hudson, Mrs. R. delivered me to Mrs. B's friendly and hardworking class! Boy! Does that class know how to write paragraphs! I joined the class when doing exercises to help keep my engine going! I did toe touches, jumping jacks, and crab kicks, just to name a few. I also had a terrific time in Art making scratch boards! Talk about exciting, what an awesome weekend I had at Mrs. B's house! Can you believe it snowed in October? We had so much fun making a snowman and carving pumpkins. It was my first time eating roasted pumpkin seeds! How delicious and nutritious they were!

My engine is raring to go now for my next adventure! I will miss all of my friends in Mrs. B's class, but I LOVE Healthy Highway!
Love, Exercise Ernie