Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fitness Frankie's Week in Mrs. B's Class!





Hi everyone,
I spent the week in Mrs. B's Class! Exercise Ernie was right next door so we had some great fun together! My friends fed me healthy snacks on Wellness Wednesday! We ate trail mix, wheat crackers, pretzels, grapes and apples. We also drank fruit juice! Exercise Ernie and I went to PE together with our friends! I think that Exercise Ernie is going to tell you about "Clean Up Your Backyard" so I will tell you about our warm-up: "Cleanies and Messies". Mrs. R. put out cones and the boys and girls were either a "Cleanie" or a "Messy". "Cleanies" like the cones up, but "Messies" like the cones down. We had great fun setting up and putting down the cones! It was a great workout! Personally, I liked to be a "Cleanie". How about you?




My friends and I exercised on Fitness Friday! We danced to "Macarena Math" and "Thumbs Up". Exercise Ernie and I had a ball! I also went to art with the boys and girls this week. Mrs. S. taught me how to draw bats! Scary!!!!! I also helped my friends draw a map of our community! I LOVE Healthy Highway! My next adventure is going to be a field trip to the Walkway Over the Hudson! I am so excited! Mrs. R. is going to take me and Exercise Ernie with her and the 5th grade classes with their teachers! I can't wait to tell you all about it!
Love, Fitness Frankie