Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fitness Frankie's Week in Mrs. O's 4th Grade!

Hi everyone,
I spent the week in Mrs. O's fourth grade! The boys and girls were very happy to see me and I was happy to see them too! My friends fed me healthy snacks on Wellness Wednesday! We ate pretzels, yogurt, carrots, and a yummy apple! I spent recess time playing outside with my friend Zac! Unfortunately it rained a lot this week so we had to play some board games inside. One of the great things about Healthy Highway is that it helps boys and girls "Slow down and think about it" when they are learning! My friends are learning to listen and follow directions and I told them that I would come back to check on how they are doing! I LOVE Healthy Highway! I wonder what my NEXT adventure will be! Love, Fitness Frankie