Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Exercise Ernie's Week in Mrs. L's and Mrs. F's Class!






Hi everyone,




I have met so many new friends! I am so glad that Fitness Frankie invited me to spend the year at North Park! I spent this past week in Mrs. L's and Mrs. F's class! My friends fed me healthy snacks on Wellness Wednesday! We ate fresh apples, yogurt, baby carrots, whole wheat crackers and water for a VERY healthy drink! My friends took me to PE class with them too! We played a game called "Clean Up Your Backyard"! Mrs. R. read us a story about the game and then we acted out the story! It was so much fun ! We practiced our throwing skills and it was great exercise! We also played an activity called Alphabet Stretch! The boys and girls worked hard to stretch and make themselves look like letters of the alphabet! Some of the letters were challenging!



My friends and I exercised on Fitness Friday! We all danced to "Macarena Math" and "Thumbs Up". I was passed around to each classmate so that I could do the moves too! It was so fun! I LOVE Healthy Highway! I am going on an AMAZING adventure this week! Mrs. R. is taking me with her on a field trip with the 5th graders and their teachers to the Walkway Over the Hudson! I can't wait to tell you all about it! Love, Exercise Ernie