Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fitness Frankie's Week in Mrs. L's 5th Grade!

Hi everyone,
I had an amazing week in Mrs. L's fifth grade class! Mrs. L was at North Park a few years ago, and now is back with us! She did not know too much about me before this week, but now she is a fan! I had so much fun with the fifth grade boys and girls! Mrs. L has a healthy snack tree in her classroom! This is a picture of me in front of it!



I even went to Jazzercise with Mrs. L! She exercises too! I went to PE with the boys and girls and we played soccer and I also learned how to use a heart rate monitor! A heart rate monitor is a really cool piece of technology that helps the boys and girls learn about how hard their heart is working during exercise!





There is so much more to tell you! One of my new friends helped me with the rest of my blog! Read below!
I had a great time with all of my friends in Mrs. L's class. We did morning meeting everyday. I learned "good morning" in five different languages! One morning we played alphabet aerobics. The class didn't know how flexible I was! Also, we did "AHA" Math. They didn't realize how good I was at Math either! Mrs. L's students made me a throne and a crown! I loved them! Everyday I'd watch my friends work hard from my throne while I ate my favorite healthy snack, a pear. I also got to see their healthy snack tree. It was covered with a lot of healthy snacks! One day, I even got to read one of my favorite books, "Cinderella". I had a GREAT time in Mrs. L's classroom!

I LOVE Healthy Highway! I am staying with Mrs. L. this week because we are going on a field trip and I get to go too! I will tell you all about it soon! Love, Fitness Frankie