Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fitness Frankie's Week in Mrs. S's Class!

Hi everyone,
I spent the week in Mrs. S's class! We had a great time together! Many of my friends were happy to see me back in their classroom! My friends fed me healthy snacks for Wellness Wednesday! We ate pumpkin muffins and apples! Yummy! It was double miles week so we earned more miles for Healthy Highway! I exercised with my friends too! One day, two of my friends took me out for recess. We ran and played on the monkey bars!  During PE we learned about cooperation and played "Scrunchie Tag." It was fun helping classmates get free! We had to donate - that means give away - one of our scrunchies to our friends who did not have any! I am wearing a scrunchie in the picture that one of my friends gave to me!  The best part of the week was the snow over the weekend! It was a surprise because it was still October! I got to go outside and build a snowman!
I LOVE Healthy Highway!
I am spending this week in Mrs. F's and Mrs. B's class!
Love, Fitness Frankie