Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Exercise Ernie's Week in Miss V's Class!

Hi everyone,
I met some new friends in Miss V's class last week! They were so kind to me and took great care of me! My friends fed me healthy snacks on Wellness Wednesday! I am learning all about healthy snacks! We ate apples, carrots, crackers, and other vegetables at snack AND at lunch! I learned that these are "Green Light Foods"! My friends and I exercised this week too! We played Peek-A-Who in PE class. We had to figure out who was missing! It was a great way to get to know each other! That's me in the picture!
We did jumping jacks last week too and one day during a game in PE class I got to be a Wizard! In Music class, I saw my friends exercise their lungs and play the recorder! What a great week!
Fitness Frankie and I are taking two weeks off from being in the classroom. I will miss my new friends, but Mrs. R. is taking us on an adventure to some PE conferences! We are going to get to meet some other PE teachers and Mrs. R. is going to teach them about us! Can you believe it!
I LOVE Healthy Highway!
Love, Exercise Ernie