Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fitness Frankie's Week in Mrs. F's and Mrs. B's Class!

Hi everyone,
     I spent the week in Mrs. B's and Mrs. F's class.  My friends fed me healthy snacks on Wellness Wednesday!  We ate pretzels, applesauce, carrots, mandarin oranges, cheese, crackers, and goldfish.  We also drank water and juice!  My friends and I exercised on Fitness Friday!  We danced with Mrs. S-J to a fun Kidz Bob CD.  It was silly and fun!  It was a crazy week and I met a lot of new adults because Mrs. B and Mrs. F were out learning about new things for the classroom  We also had our first snow delay - YIKES!  I was nervous because there were no lights and the building was chilly!  Thank goodness I have my fur to keep me warm!  I LOVE Healthy Highway!  I am going to be spending some time going to conferences with Exercise Ernie and Mrs. R.  I think that we are going to have a great adventure!
Love, Fitness Frankie