Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fitness Frankie's Week in Mrs. E's 4th Grade!

Hi everyone,
I am SO happy to be back at North Park! I had a great summer, but I missed my friends! My friends in Mrs. E's class were very excited when Mrs. R. announced that I would be in their class and they took great care of me this week! My friends fed me healthy snacks on Wellness Wednesday! We ate yogurt with granola, carrot and pepper sticks with dip, apples, bananas, and applesauce! My friends and I exercised on Fitness Friday! We played outside even though it had rained. We ran around, jumped around, and played on the monkey bars! Funny, there were no actual "monkeys" on the bars.......I will have to ask Mrs. R. about that........Some of the class played kickball and many of us watched them. It was great! I LOVE Healthy Highway! I wonder what my next adventure will be! Love, Fitness Frankie