Monday, September 26, 2011

Exercise Ernie's Week in Miss K's Class!

Hi everyone,
    I had an exciting week in Miss K's second grade class!  I even got to go to Meet the Staff Night and meet some parents!  We shared a healthy snack on Wellness Wednesday.  I also got to taste blueberries that one of my new friends brought in to share with the class after we read Blueberries for Sal!  The children wrote many stories about me during writer's workshop!  Miss K's is going to give them to Mrs. R. for my journal!  I spent time with Bono the monkey.  He is the mascot for Miss K's class.  Here we are at the Sneaker Center in PE.  This is where students go to find a safe place to tie their sneakers!




Bono is really nice!  He taught me so much this week!  We went to PE together with the students and we helped them learn about some healthy snacks too!  During PE class the students exercised and played a game called "Find My Color"!  It was a fun game! This picture shows us in the gym while the students played!




Fitness Frankie was right!  North Park is a great place and my adventures down the Healthy Highway have started just like his!  I can't wait to see where I go next week!  I LOVE Healthy Highway!  Love, Exercise Ernie