Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fitness Frankie Rides a Zip line!

Hi everyone,
Would you believe that I had the chance to ride a zip line? Dr. F., our Superintendent of Schools invited me to go with her to ride a zip line at one of the other schools in the district! The boys and girls at this other school have a PE teacher just like Mrs. R, but her name is Miss Q. She said that everyone worked really hard to earn their turn on the zip line. They had to work together and learn how to cooperate as a whole class. It took them all year, but they did it! Dr. F., was invited to ride it too, so she thought I might want to come along. Boy, did I! It was a little scary, but I knew that I was safe with Miss Q., and Dr. F. They took really good care of me and I loved it! (Mrs. R. is working on getting a picture......but I know that you will take my word for it!) I LOVE Healthy Highway! Love, Fitness Frankie