Monday, June 27, 2011

Fitness Frankie's Adventure on the Last Day of School!

Hi everyone,
Friday was the last day of school! I had such an AMAZING year! I met so many new friends and they all took such great care of me! The last day of school at North Park was so much fun! When it was time for dismissal, all of the adults used colorful streamers and bubbles to celebrate and wave goodbye to all of the students. The bus drivers beeped their horns and everyone cheered! What a party! Mrs. R. even had music playing and some of the students and teachers were dancing! That's me in the picture with my friend Miss N. waving goodbye to the students on the bus. I was sad to say goodbye to the students, especially the 5th graders, but I am happy because I know that I will be back next year with my friend Exercise Ernie and we will be ready for more adventures together! Mrs. R. took me home for the summer and she told me that we have some exciting plans! I can't wait to see what they are! Have a great summer everyone! Thanks for reading my blog, taking care of me, and helping me learn about "Healthy Highway"! I LOVE Healthy Highway! Love, Fitness Frankie