Monday, June 13, 2011

Fitness Frankie's Adventure during 3rd and 4th Grade Field Day!


Hi everyone,
I had a great day during Field Day today for the 3rd and 4th graders! I got to play Tug of War, Monster Ball (that's me on the tee!), Beach Ball Volleyball, Water Balloon Toss, Water Cup Race, the Spaghetti and Meatballs Relay (just pretend with a noodle and ball!), the Obstacle Course, and a net toss with partners and a golf tee target! The boys and girls did a great job! I am so proud of how hard they worked and how well they worked together! We also had some great moms, dads, grandparents and family members helping! We all got some great exercise and the classes earned a mile for Healthy Highway! Tomorrow is Field Day for the Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade students! I can't wait! I LOVE Healthy Highway! Love, Fitness Frankie