Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fitness Frankie's Adventure during 5th Grade Field Day!

Hi everyone,
I had an amazing time during 5th Grade Field Day last week! Mrs. R. set up seven different stations for the fifth graders and I got to participate in all of them! That's me in the picture during a station where students had to work together to transfer me from one area to another! They were very careful with me and I arrived safely! All of the boys and girls worked very hard to work together and have fun! I got to go through a spider's web (just a pretend one - no REAL spiders!), play a game called Waiter Wars, ride on a partner team toss pad, help pass a golf ball down a pipeline, and play ladder golf! Lots of moms, dads, and teachers played with us! We had a whole two hours of fun outside and everyone played fair and played safe! It was a great Field Day! We all got so much exercise and worked really hard to cooperate! There are two more Field Days next week! I hope I get to play! I LOVE Healthy Highway! Love, Fitness Frankie