Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fitness Frankie "Hangs Around" During K-2 Field Day!


Hi everyone,
I had an unbelievable time during the Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade Field Day! We almost did not get to play because it was raining early this morning but it stopped raining just in time! I can't believe how much fun Field Days are! It was nice of all of the boys and girls to invite me to play! During today's Field Day I played Hanging Out the Laundry (That's me on the clothesline! I was actually only on the line for a minute!), the Water Balloon Toss, Relays with all kinds of equipment, Parachute, Clean Up Your Own Backyard, Spoon Relays, Sponge Relays, and a station with Bubbles and Coloring! Mrs. R. has put up some pictures of the Field Days on the North Park PE Website so everyone can see how much fun we had! Once again there were so many moms, dads, grandparents, family members, and teachers helping out! All of the boys and girls worked very hard and played safe and fair! I can see why everyone was looking forward to Field Day! I can't wait until next year's Field Day! I LOVE Healthy Highway! Love, Fitness Frankie