Monday, May 2, 2011

Fitness Frankie's Weekend with Ms. P!

Hi everyone,




Mrs. R. is letting me go home with the adults at North Park during May because May 1-7 is National Physical Education and Sport Week and we do a special project called "Operation Healthy North Park" during the whole month of May! Ms. P took me home with her this past weekend and I had a wonderful time! Mrs. R. is going to put up some pictures soon! I started my Friday evening off by gardening around the house. I got to ride in a wheelbarrow! On Saturday afternoon I visited Mills Mansion! It is a great historical estate! While I was visiting Mills Mansion I decided to get my daily exercise by walking up the hill to visit the mansion. It was a great walk but a big hill! After walking up the hill I decided to cool down by the Hudson River. Next time I visit Mills Mansion, I would like to go swimming! On Sunday afternoon, I spent some time riding a bicycle with my new friend Suzie Bear. Suzie Bear and I also played a game of catch! During the weekend I also ate some healthy snacks. I age mangos, oranges and a pineapple! Ms. P. took such good care of me! I had an awesome time! This week I am being taken care of by Mrs B's class! My adventure continues! I LOVE Healthy Highway! Love, Fitness Frankie.