Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fitness Frankie's Adventures with Mrs. R.!

Hi everyone,
I got to go home with Mrs. R. yesterday! We had a great dinner that included a salad that Mr. R. made with tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, and carrots, and we also had a chicken pasta dish! Then, this morning, Mrs. R. woke me up VERY early! It was 6:00 am! She said that it was time to exercise so off we went to IXL, the fitness center that Mrs. R. belongs to! She introduced me to the manager, and I got to sit on the counter where all of the members check in! Next we went to an "elliptical" machine. That's me sitting on it in the picture! This is a machine for exercising and making your heart, lungs, and muscles strong! Mrs. R. exercised on the machine for about 35 minutes until she had reached more than 5,000 steps! I was tired just watching her (my legs are too short or I would have been on an elliptical too......)! We drank plenty of water after the exercise and then we went home to get ready for our day at North Park. I had a great time (even though I will need to go to bed early tonight because I am exhausted)! Mrs. R. tells me that later this week I am going to play golf and then go to a dance recital this weekend! I LOVE Healthy Highway! Love, Fitness Frankie