Monday, May 23, 2011

Fitness Frankie's Weekend Adventure with Ms. V!

Hi everyone,
This weekend I went and hung out with Ms. V. We were very busy! Ms. V. is learning a new language called Arabic! On Friday after school she brought me to her class and taught me how to say "al tal e boon, ja de doon" which means: "I am the new student"! I even practiced saying it to all my new friends in the class!
On Saturday we traveled to Teaneck, NJ, where Ms. V. had a soccer game against other women. Some were even other teachers from New Jersey! Ms. V's team won and I helped score a goal! It was a lot of good exercise and I felt healthy running around with my teammates! We shared oranges and water after the game. Boy was I thirsty!
Ms. V. and I went to Millbrook, NY on Sunday. I even got to go swimming at the Country Club where Ms. V. works during the summer! I met all of the lifeguards and they showed me how to be safe around the pool. The lifeguards were getting the pool ready for Memorial Day Weekend. Memorial Day is a national holiday. It's when we celebrate and remember all of the soldiers who fought for our country! It also marks the beginning of the summer when all of the pools open! Yay!
I had a great weekend! I can't wait to see who I spend time with next! I LOVE Healthy Highway! Love, Fitness Frankie