Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Fitness Frankie's Adventure in Mrs. S's Class!

Hi everyone,
    Last week I spent my time in Mrs. S's class.  Boy oh boy, do my friends in Room 4 know how to stay active!  The children in Room 4 follow through with their pledge to make "one healthy choice everyday to keep their engines strong".  This pledge is from Healthy Highway and we say it everyday!  They ate very healthy snacks such as oranges, crackers, apples, celery sticks with peanut butter and yogurt!  I got to dance everyday to the "Cha Cha Slide" and "YMCA" before Writer's Workshop.  In PE, I got to participate in gymnastic activities with both my kindergarten and first grade classmates.  I was certainly kept engaged and very active throughout the week with my friends in Room 4!  It was really nice to be able to give my muscles a rest over the weekend before moving on to my next fitness adventure this week in Mrs. B's class!  I LOVE Healthy Highway!
Love, Fitness Frankie