Thursday, February 23, 2012

Exercise Ernie's Adventure in Mrs. S's Class!

Hi everyone,
     For the last week and a half, I have been in Mrs. S's third grade class. My friends fed me healthy snacks on Thursday as part of our good-bye party for one of our friends.  I had delicious carrots and grapes.  I got to exercise everyday by going outside at recess and learning all about gymnastics in PE!  That's me in the picture learning to do a log roll!  One of my favorite exercises was going on the swing!
     I learned a lot during my time in this class.  I got to read some amazing books to help the class get ready for their winter reading challenge.  In science, I learned all about static electricity and worked on a science experiment for the Science Far.  It was fun in music playing the recorder!  I enjoyed spending time with these amazing third graders!
     I LOVE Healthy Highway!  I wonder what my next adventure is going to be?
Love, Exercise Ernie