Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fitness Frankie's Adventure in Mrs. G's Class!

Hi everyone,
     I had a wonderful adventure in Mrs. G's class!  I got to learn all about gymnastics and I even got to go on the balance beam!  My friends actually made a book about our week together!  The boys and girls drew a picture and wrote about everything we did!  Here are some of the things they said:
"Fitness Frankie went to PE with us."
"Fitness Frankie had healthy snacks with us."
"Fitness Frankie ate with me."
"Fitness Frankie did gymnastics." (I did!!!!)
"Fitness Frankie did Monkey in the Middle." (It's a great activity!)"
"Fitness Frankie listened to read aloud with us."
I wish you could see the pictures!  The boys and girls worked hard and drew really great pictures of us together!
It was a great week!  I LOVE Healthy Highway!  My next adventure is going to be in Mrs. C's class.  I can't wait!
Love, Fitness Frankie