Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fitness Frankie Attends North Park's Production of Charlotte's Web!


Hi everyone!
I had a great week at North Park! Of course, I ALWAYS have a great time with my friends at North Park! This was a special week because it was time for my friends to perform Charlotte's Web! Everyone has been working SO hard for many months! Mrs. H., the director is so talented and it shows in the production! The sets are great too! Mrs. S., our art teacher, Mrs. H., and many others worked hard on the sets, props, costumes, make-up, and more! I got to go to the opening performance! That's me sitting on one of the t-shirts for sale! Mrs. D. took good care of me during the performance because Mrs. R. was taking pictures! I am so proud of everyone! Charlotte, Fern, Avery, all the animals and families in the play were great friends to Wilbur, just like my North Park friends are to me! I spent the week in Mrs. E's class and they are going to add to my blog soon! I LOVE North Park and Healthy Highway! Love, Fitness Frankie.