Monday, March 28, 2011

Fitness Frankie's Adventures with Mrs. C's Class!

Hi everyone,
Well, once again I had a terrific week at North Park! I am having SO MUCH FUN! Mrs. C. has a great chair and I was allowed to sit in it! I enjoyed celebrating the first day of Spring and I even have my own new spring hat! I am wearing it in the picture! I also ate healthy snacks like pretzels and fruit! I went to the Library with the class and I even checked out my very own library book! Mrs. D. and Mrs. S. (they work in the library) are so nice and help all of the children learn about the library and find great books! I went to PE with my friends and we learned about the Food Pyramid! I learned that the Food Pyramid is a triangle with many colors and it helps us to choose healthy foods in the right amount. Mrs. R. asked us to try and "eat a rainbow"! That means to eat foods from all of the food groups! I was so tired after PE that my friend let me lay down in the chair for a nap on the way back to class! Honestly, I have learned so much at North Park that I think my brain is growing! My friends in Mrs. C's class and I had a great week! I LOVE Healthy Highway! I am spending this week in Mrs. F's class! Love, Fitness Frankie.