Monday, January 31, 2011

Fitness Frankie's Week in Mrs. G's Class!


Hi everyone,
I had a great week in Mrs. G's class! My friends made a book about me! They drew wonderful pictures and wrote about what we ate on Wellness Wednesday and how we exercised on Fitness Friday! They are finishing putting the book together and when it's done I will share it with you! I went to PE with my friends too! They are doing gymnastics. I got to go on the balance beam, the springboard, use the junior turning bar, and balance on a ball. It was so fun! On Friday we went to a Healthy Highway assembly and learned about what Perseverance means. It means to keep trying even when something is hard....... We even danced the Healthy Highway dance! This week my friends in Mrs. L's class are going to take care of me......I LOVE Healthy Highway! Love, Fitness Frankie