Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fitness Frankie's Week!













Hi everyone,
I spent the last two week's in Mrs. O's class. We have had so much snow that I missed a few days so Mrs. R. let me stay a little longer! I had a great time! My friends fed me healthy snacks for Wellness Wednesday! We ate grapes, graham crackers, "gogurt" (they tell me that is a type of yogurt....), an energy bar, non-salted pretzels (I learned that too much salt is not very good for you), a banana muffin, a blueberry muffin, and animal crackers! I exercised with my friends on Fitness Friday! On Fitness Friday, my great friend Mrs. R. played a song on the loudspeaker and my friends from Mrs. O's class and I danced to "Monkey in the Middle" During this song one person gets to be the "leader", or the "monkey", and we all follow along! Unfortunately we had too many snow days, which stopped me from exercising with my friends on the extra Fitness Fridays that I should have spent with them....... I am going to spend this week in Mrs. G's kindergarten! I Love Healthy Highway! Love, Fitness Frankie