Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Winter Recess Adventure!

Hi everyone,
I spent my winter recess in the main office since all of the boys and girls were on vacation. My friends in the office fed me healthy snacks for Wellness Wednesday. We ate apples, graham crackers and a clementine with a cup of tea! I exercised too! My brother Fred arrived home on Christmas from the army. We opened presents and I got a new scarf and ear muffs which I put to good use when we went skiing. I walked the school hallways when it was too cold to go outside. Since the weather was bad we put our time to good use reading our favorite book, Jack and the Beanstalk. I showed my friends what it was like in the Principal's office. My brother Fred left on the train at the end of vacation. We had a healthy and fit Winter Recess! I LOVE Healthy Highway! I wonder which class I am going to visit next............Love, Fitness Frankie