Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fitness Frankie's Weekend!









Hi everyone,
I was invited to my first sleepover this past weekend (besides my time with Mrs. R. of course). I went home with Mrs. F. for the weekend. Her daughter is a gymnast! She works really really hard at gymnastics and I got to tag along! I learned about how conditioning is important! I learned that conditioning means working hard on different exercises to get strong and flexible! I also learned that it is important to eat good food after working out, especially protein! I met some new friends, learned how to do pull-ups, a split on the balance beam, something called a "shoot through/middle circle" on the bars, and I even got to bounce in the bouncy house! It was an amazing sleepover! Everyone is so nice to me! I am back at school in Mrs. O's class. I am spending a few more days there this week because of all the snow days! I can't wait for my next adventure!!!!! Love, Fitness Frankie