Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Book about ME!


Hi everyone,
Remember I told you that some of my friends made a book about me? Well, it's all done and it was given to Mrs. R. this week! It's a great book about my friends and what we did together to exercise and eat healthy! My friends drew pictures of me with them during Fitness Friday and Wellness Wednesday! They are very good artists! They wrote about what we did. Here are a few of the sentences:

"Fitness Frankie danced with me."
"Fitness Frankie ate with me and my friends."
"Fitness Frankie danced in circles."
"Fitness Frankie and I ate my healthy snacks."
"Fitness Frankie played with me."
"Fitness Frankie ate my baked chips."
"Fitness Frankie drank water and ate my banana."

Now I have two books and my journal in my backpack to carry to the next class! It's a good thing that my backpack is big and I am little! I LOVE Healthy Highway! Love, Fitness Frankie