Monday, February 28, 2011

Fitness Frankie's Week in Miss V's Class!

Hi everyone,
I had a terrific week in Miss V's class! My friends fed me healthy snacks for Wellness Wednesday! We ate apples, carrots, vitamin C, olives, and oranges. They gave us energy! I exercised with my friends on Fitness Friday! We jumped rope in PE. We also jumped over some very silly looking sharks! I wasn't even afraid! I helped build at recess. I also did jumping jacks! I "persevered"! My friends told me that perseverance means working hard even when something is hard to do! I spent the 100th day of school in Miss V's class! My friends celebrated the 100th day by coloring in pictures of 100 bears with an "F" on each bear's stomach. They were coloring pictures of ME! They made a big poster of all of the coloring and gave it to Mrs. R today! She was so happy she hung it up on the wall outside of the gymnasium so everyone can see it! Of course, when you have 100 Fitness Frankies, what's not to be happy about! I am spending this week in Mrs. Br's class! They were very excited to welcome me into their classroom this morning! I felt like a rock star! I LOVE Healthy Highway! Love, Fitness Frankie