Monday, February 14, 2011

Fitness Frankie's Week in Mrs. L's Class!


Hi everyone,
I had a wonderful time in Mrs. L's class! They took such good care of me! I went to PE every day and got to finish gymnastics and ride a scooter again! I can't believe how much fun I am having here! My friends fed me healthy snacks for Wellness Wednesday. We ate a very healthy birthday snack that was sent in by Alyssa - fresh fruit flowers on picks. I made the class laugh when I shared this joke, "What does a tiny teddy bear say after snack? I'm stuffed!" I'm pretty funny for a bear, aren't I?
I exercised with my friends on Fitness Friday! We listened to a CD that has exercise songs for kids. We danced to "Thumbs Up!" and "Macarena Math"! When it was done, I complimented all of the kids in room five. I said, "Boy! You kids can boogie!" I LOVE Healthy Highway! I am spending this week in Ms. B's class! Love, Fitness Frankie