Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Fitness Frankie's California Adventure!

Hi everyone,
    Guess what?  I just got back from the most amazing trip to California!  I did not know that it was so far away!  Mrs. S took me with her and her family and we had a great time!  Mrs. S's daughter is a teacher so we spent a day at her school.  I met so many new friends!  We played 4-Square together and I met their classroom bear too!  They were so nice to me and included me in all of their games!  We also went whitewater rafting.  This was exciting, but honestly, it was a little scary too.  Mrs. S. held on to me tight and we had all of the safety gear that we needed!  It was the first time that I went on that kind of adventure!  We also went to Yosemite National Park.  It was so beautiful!  We had healthy snacks along the way and we did so much hiking that my legs are in great shape now!   The adventures never stop!  Thank you Mrs. S for a wonderful adventure!





I LOVE Healthy Highway!  Don't you?
Love,
Fitness Frankie