Sunday, June 2, 2013

Fitness Frankie Goes to the Relay for Life!

Hi everyone,
    I just had to share a new adventure with you!  This weekend, Mr. and Mrs. R took me to a Relay for Life event.  I did not know what it was until I got there.  I learned that this is a very important event where many, many people walk as a team to raise money to help those affected by cancer.  Many of the adults from North Park and Netherwood were there and worked as a team!  That's me in the picture at the event!  Everyone on our team wore pink to raise awareness!  Everyone took turns walking on the track.  We took our turn and walked about two miles!  There were many, many volunteers and it was a great cause.  We were happy to do our part!  
Healthy Highway takes me on new adventures every day!  I LOVE it!  How about you?
Love, 
Fitness Frankie