Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Healthy Hannah Goes Snowshoeing!

Hi everyone,
     I had an amazing Winter Vacation with Mrs. R!  She took me to the Adirondack Mountains to a place called Chatiemac Lake with her family and friends!  There was so much snow!  I am not used to snow since I am from Savannah, Georgia!  It was pretty cold outside and Mrs. R told me that it was important to wear the right clothes when exercising outdoors.  Mrs. R got me a new sweatshirt so I was nice and warm!  I am a bear after all.......
When we were dressed warmly and had packed our water for the trip, Mrs. R taught me how to snowshoe!  That's me in the picture!  We hiked in the woods with friends and made our own trail and then we took a trail called Second Pond Trail.  It was so beautiful!  We got some great exercise!  Some of our friends went cross country skiing while we were snowshoeing.  Maybe another time I can learn how to do that!  I love the snow - don't you?

I also made some new friends while I was on vacation......can you tell?
I LOVE Healthy Highway!
Love,
Healthy Hannah