Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fitness Frankie's Lake Placid Adventure!


Hi everyone,

Cross Country Skiing
     I had the most AMAZING adventure during our winter vacation!  Miss H took me to Lake Placid with her family and friends!  I learned that the Winter Olympics were held in Lake Placid in 1932 and 1980!  There were so many cool winter sports to try and Miss H let me go along and try them out!  We dressed in warm clothes (Miss H and I have new matching scarves!) and then we were ready to go!  We went cross country skiing, snowshoeing, tubing, and snowmobiling!  We got so much exercise and we made some terrific safe and healthy choices!  Miss H helped me write a book about this adventure and Mrs. R is reading it to the boys and girls during PE class this week!  If you want to see more pictures of this and other adventures click here!
I met some new friends during this adventure and I told them all about Healthy Highway!  I mean really, what's not to love about Healthy Highway!
Love, Fitness Frankie