Thursday, December 13, 2012

Healthy Hannah's Adventure in Mr. C's Class!

Hi everyone,
     I had so much fun in Mr. C's class!  I went to the gymnasium with the class and exercised with Mrs. B's and Mrs. C's class for Fitness Friday!  We did the Cha Cha Slide, jumping jacks, and crab kicks!
     Some of the class had bananas and apples for a healthy snack.  Almost the whole class had something wholesome!  I like berries and honey for my healthy snack!
     I ate potato latkes and applesauce during Mrs. K's Chanukah lesson.  The latkes were great, but we only had a few because they are yellow light foods.  These are foods that we can eat sometimes, but we need to slow down and think about eating them.  Applesauce is always a green light food!
     I also went out for some special exercise last week with the class.  I was happy to be able to move my body and burn off some energy!
     It was a healthy, happy, and awesome week with Mr. C's class!

     I LOVE Healthy Highway!  I wonder what my next adventure will be?
     Love, Healthy Hannah