Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Healthy Hannah's Adventure in Mrs. L's Class!

Hi everyone,
    I was taken care of by Mrs. L's class recently!  My friends fed me healthy snacks for Wellness Wednesday!  We ate carrots with honey mustard, apples, blueberries, oatmeal, guacamole, grapes, milk, watermelon and oranges!  I exercised with my friends on Fitness Friday!  We did arm circles and yoga, jumping jacks and push-ups!  Our class also showed me how to do the Fitness Calendar.  This class does the Fitness Calendar together so that they can earn miles for Healthy Highway!  In PE class we did the Daytona 2000 and I learned how to use a pedometer!  I also went outside for recess!  During indoor recess I played with a panda, a monkey, a garfield, and a green bear!  What a wonderful adventure!  I had so much fun and I learned so much!

I LOVE Healthy Highway!  I wonder which classroom I am going to visit next........

Love, Healthy Hannah