Saturday, November 3, 2012

Healthy Hannah's Adventure in Mrs. C's and Mrs. H's Class!

Hi everyone,
    I am Healthy Hannah and I had a great few weeks in Mrs. C's and Mrs. H's class!  We made a healthy snack called "Mummy Pizzas" for Fun Food Friday, using English muffins, pizza sauce, and vegetables like red and green peppers and green onions.  It was delicious!

     Unfortunately, one weekend when I was at school alone with Truffle, our class guinea pig, a hurricane hit!  We looked out the windows and saw trees whipping around, but I was brave and told Truffle not to be afraid!
     I went to P.E. with the students and we played Tanks and Commanders, which is a trust game.  The tanks had blindfolds on and it was so much fun!  This is a picture of me with a blindfold on and the next picture is of me in the pedometer pocket!
     In Social Studies, I learned about the three branches of the government and the upcoming presidential election.  I joined the students as they went to stations during reading.
     On Halloween, we watched a funny movie, "Dreamworks Spooky Stories."  I laughed hysterically!
     Today is my last day and I was excited to do "Monkey in the Middle" for Fitness Friday.  The class was so good during October that they earned a choice activity.  I get to go out at the end of the day for extra recess!
     I had such a great time in Mrs. C's and Mrs. H's class!
     I wonder where I will go next?

     Now I understand why Fitness Frankie loves Healthy Highway!  I LOVE Healthy Highway too!

Love, Healthy Hannah