Thursday, June 21, 2012

Healthy Hannah Visits!


Hi everyone,
 My name is Healthy Hannah and I am from Savannah Georgia!  I heard all about your school from Fitness Frankie and he invited me to come to North Park next year to learn all about making healthy choices on the Healthy Highway!  Mrs. J invited me to come for a visit and we went camping together a few weekends ago!  We had a great time!  We exercised by playing on the playground and taking walks on a heart healthy trail, and we ate healthy foods like fresh salads and fruit!  I made some new friends at the campground and I hope that you will all be my friends too!  Fitness Frankie told me that I would get to spend some time in each of your classrooms and that you would teach me how to make a healthy choice everyday!  I am so excited!  I can’t wait to come to North Park in September!  In the meantime, I will practice my healthy choices this summer by Playing 60 minutes everyday.  I heard that all of the boys and girls at North Park have pledged to do the same thing!  I think we are off to a great start!  I know that I am going to love North Park and Healthy Highway too!


Love,
Healthy Hannah from Savannah