Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fitness Frankie's Adventure During the Last Day of School!

Hi everyone,
     This year at North Park has been terrific and we all celebrated during the last day of school!   We all learned so much on the Healthy Highway this year!  Everyone was very excited and we are all looking forward to our summer vacation!  The fifth graders celebrated with a breakfast and a slideshow and many of the rest of my friends celebrated in their classrooms as they got ready to say good-by to their teachers (just for the summer of course!).
North Park said good-bye in a very special way and I got to help!  All of the teachers came outside during dismissal and Mrs. R had colorful streamers for all of the adults so that they could wave good-bye!  Some of the teachers brought bubbles and everyone was taking pictures!  When the fifth graders came out to the buses, the adults made an arch with the streamers and cheered for the students!  It was quite a sight!  Then, everyone waved, the bus drivers blew their horns, and the students were off to their summer adventure!  Mrs. R tells me that we are going to have some adventures of our own this summer!  I can't wait!
I'll tell you all about them when I get back!
I LOVE Healthy Highway!
Love, Fitness Frankie