Monday, April 23, 2012

Exercise Ernie's Adventure in Mrs. L's Class!


Hi everyone,
     I spent the week in Mrs. Lange’s class.  All of my friends fed me healthy snacks on Wellness Wednesday!  We ate carrots and lots of fruits.  My two favorite snacks were the pineapple and the carrots.  Yummy!  Did YOU eat healthy snacks last week? 
     For Fitness Friday Mrs. L’s class went to the gym!  It was tons of fun!  We did speedstacking!  The best part was that Mr. P’s class was there too!  Everyone was cooperating and working together!  I also got to go to Jump Rope for Heart!  This was my very first event!  Fitness Frankie told me what a great event it was and how we were going to help others who might not have healthy hearts.  He was right! That's me in the picture holding one of Mrs. R's hearts!  I had a wonderful time with my friends!  
I had a great time with Mrs. L’s class!
     I LOVE Healthy Highway!  I wonder what my next adventure will be! 

Love, Exercise Ernie