Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fitness Frankie's Adventure in Miss V's Class!

Hi everyone!
    I spent the week in Miss V's class!  I had a great time during Winter Break with Mrs. J and Mrs. F in the main office, but it was great to get back in the classroom and see all of my friends!  My friends fed me healthy snacks on Wellness Wednesday!  We ate apples, carrots, bananas, yogurt, peaches and pudding!  My friends and I exercised on Fitness Friday!  We played outside on the monkey bars, danced the limbo, jumped rope, walked on the big balance beam and did standing jumps off the springboard during PE class!  The boys and girls are starting a unit on gymnastics and I got to play too!  There are so many different pieces of equipment to play on I hope I get to come to PE with another class next week!  My friends took such good care of me!  I LOVE Healthy Highway!  I wonder what my next adventure will be!
Love, Fitness Frankie