Monday, January 23, 2012

Exercise Ernie's Adventure in Mrs. M's Class!

Hi everyone,
   I spent the week in Mrs. M's class!  My friends fed me healthy snacks on Wellness Wednesday!  We ate cheese nips, pistachios, granola bars, apples, and a clementine!  My friends and I exercised on Fitness Friday too!  We did Monkey in the Middle and my heart was beating very fast!  I even got to go to PE with the class and do gymnastics this week!  That's me in the picture on the balance beam and springboard!  We also had a Healthy Highway assembly this week and guess what?  My friends are going to try to earn enough miles to get to Denver, Colorado so that I can get home!  It is 1,810 miles from here to Denver and so far the boys and girls have earned 836 miles!  I am having a wonderful time here at North Park, but after this year is over, I am going back to Colorado to spread the good news of Healthy Highway!

I LOVE Healthy Highway!  My next adventure is to spend this week
in Mrs. F's and Mrs. B's class!
Love, Exercise Ernie