Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fitness Frankie's Week in Mrs. M's Class!

Hi everyone,
     I spent the week in Mrs. M's class!  My friends fed me healthy snacks on Wellness Wednesday!  We ate apples, clementines, goldfish crackers, carrots, celery and turnip with hummus.  Yummy!  My friends exercised with me on Fitness Friday!  We played Monkey in the Middle.  Most of our leaders did lots of jumping jacks.  My heart was really beating fast when we were done!  I sure strengthened my heart!  I also got to go to PE two days in a row!  I got to play Junk Relay, try out a heart rate monitor, and help my friends build towers with bricks!  I was proud of how hard the boys and girls are working to learn how to cooperate and help each other!  You can look at some pictures of me at North Park by clicking here .  Mrs. M's students got lots of exercise this week!  Maybe Exercise Ernie will be jealous that he wasn't with these excellent exercisers, but I have a feeling he had a great adventure of his own this week.  One day I peeked in the gymnasium while he was with Mrs. G's class and he was climbing on the rock wall!  I hope I get to do that someday!  I LOVE Healthy Highway!  Love, Fitness Frankie