Monday, December 19, 2011

Exercise Ernie's Adventure in Mrs. S's Class!

Hi Everyone,
    I spent the week in Mrs. S's class!  My friends fed me healthy snacks on Wellness Wednesday!  We age goldfish crackers, oranges, yogurt, pretzels, granola bars, and popcorn!  My friends and I exercised EVERYDAY!  Everyday we danced to the Cha Cha Slide, and the YMCA!  I even got to go to PE classes!  In PE we were learning about levels.  Did you know that there are three levels?  They are High, Medium, and Low.  The boys and girls used different levels to bounce balls, and play in four different station areas!  We moved in the "Zany Zoo", used a wooden board to launch a turtle (he didn't mind), crawled through a playhouse, and balanced another turtle on three different pieces of equipment that were different sizes!
One of the students asked if "PE Paddy" could play too, so he and I played in the "Zany Zoo" together!  It was great fun!  I am so proud of how smart the boys and girls are!  They learned those levels quickly!  You can view more pictures of my adventure by visiting Fitness Frankie's and my slideshow on the PE Website.  One day this week I went to Planet Fitness with Mrs. D!   That's actually not another planet.....at first I was worried that I was going to travel in space!  Then Mrs. D explained that Planet Fitness is a place where adults go to exercise!  Whew!  I am glad to stay right here on Earth!  I LOVE Healthy Highway!  This is going to be an exciting week full of Holiday fun at North Park so I am going to spend some time in the office and and I am also going to some different events!  Next week I am on vacation just like the boys and girls so my next adventure will be in 2012!  I can't wait!

Love, Exercise Ernie