Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Exercise Ernie's Week in Mrs. G's Class!

Hi everyone,
     I got to spend a terrific week in Mrs. G's class!  All of the boys and girls took great care of me and I learned so much!  I went to PE with the class and we had some wonderful adventures!  I got to play with noodle bits!  These are tiny pieces of noodles and the boys and girls learned how to pop them!  It was a great way to work on our (well their) hand muscles!  Hand muscles are important for climbing the rock wall!  We got to do that next!  The boys and girls climbed the rock wall with Mrs. R's help and they found letters that they knew on the rock wall!




That's me in the picture next to the letter "E" for "Ernie"!



I also got to play on the parachute!  The boys and girls were very careful with me, but they gave me a great ride on the parachute!  I was actually doing flips!!! We got so much exercise in PE this week!  I LOVE Healthy Highway!
Love, Exercise Ernie