Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Physical Eddie's Adventure in Mrs. C's class!

Hi everyone,   
     Physical Eddie here!  My visit to Mrs. C's kindergarten class was interesting and energetic.  The children had so much to share with me about their perspective on being healthy.  They reminded me that healthy is a mind, spirit, body connection and that engaging your mind by choice each day supports a healthy mind and spirit.  Yes, we did eat fruit and yogurt for snack and danced for exercise as well but in addition to those choices they taught me how to use yoga breathing to calm and center my body and mind.  Most of all they exemplified how joyful learning is an important key to health!  During PE class we learned about healthy foods and how we should make a healthy plate,and I even got to use my very own yoga mat when we learned some new yoga poses!  Fitness Frankie was right.  Healthy Highway is the only way to go!  I LOVE Healthy Highway!  How about you?
Love,
Physical Eddie