Monday, April 29, 2013

Fitness Frankie visits the NASCAR Hall of Fame!


Hi everyone,
     I just had to share my latest adventure with you!  Mrs. R went to a very special conference in Charlotte, North Carolina recently.  I did not know that race cars are very popular in Charlotte! In fact, the NASCAR Hall of Fame was right down the street from where we were staying!  I could not believe it, but there was a special event there and Mrs. R took me there with some friends!  It was AMAZING!  The car in the picture is a race car from many years ago.  Isn't it cool?  Mrs. R was at a conference with a bunch of other PE teachers and she learned some new activities!  That's me in the picture with the giant tennis ball and racket!
I can't wait to try them out!  I LOVE Healthy Highway!  
Love, Fitness Frankie