Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Physical Eddie's Adventure in Mrs. B's Class!

Hi everyone,
     Physical Eddie here!  I had the greatest adventure in Mrs.B's class!  My friends fed me healthy snacks for Wellness Wednesday!  We ate oranges, strawberries, pretzels, carrots, yogurt and cheese, and crackers!  I exercised with my friends on Fitness Friday!  We did Macarena Math and Thumbs Up!  What fun I had!  The children in Room 3 have been learning about Economics.  I learned about needs and wants, goods and services, and consumers and producers.  During theme stations the kids and I moved each day to a new station where we did many hands-on activities.  It's fun to be 2nd grader!  I also had an amazing time at Jump Rope for Heart!  I know that Healthy Hannah already talked about Jump Rope for Heart but I got to go too! The boys and girls worked so hard that they were sweating at the end of their jumping time!   Mrs. R got me a new red outfit and I wore a pin that said "Heart Ambassador!"  I feel so proud!  That's Healthy Hannah, Fitness Frankie and me in the picture!  Mrs. R said that we are all Heart Heroes!  I LOVE Healthy Highway!  I wonder which classroom I am going to visit next?..........
Love,
Physical Eddie